No products in the cart
RetroTherm® LITE Spray Adhesive 500ml(1.5m2)
RetroTherm® LITE Spray Adhesive is a non-chlorinated, high solids, synthetic rubber spray grade multi-purpose adhesive designed to bond quilt,
fibrous insulation materials and fabrics to duct work in HVAC markets. RetroTherm® LITE Spray Adhesive is a versatile, high tack spray adhesive with a long open time and excellent strength for bonding a wide variety of substrates including polystyrene & EPS, fabrics, upholstery, foam, plywood, MDF and many others.
• HAPs free.
• High tack.
• Excellent room temperature contact bonds.
• Excellent green strength and good heat resistance.
CHEMICAL TECHNICAL DATA
• Solids Content: 30.0% +/- 2.0%
• Viscosity: 300 cps +/- 50 cps
• Specific Gravity: 0.66 to 0.70
• Failure Temp: > 95°C
• Open time: 1 hour
• Colour: Clear or Red
• Flammability: Flammable adhesive with a flammable propellant
• Dry time 1-3 mins
• SHELF LIFE: 18 months from date of manufacture
HANDLING & STORAGE
• Consult Material Safety Data Sheet prior to use.
• Do Not store at temperatures over 50°C.
• Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
• Do Not store directly on concrete floor.
• For optimum performance, store at 18°C during use, but must always be above 10°C.
• When connected, keep valve open and hose pressurised at all times.
• Do Not close valve until ready to connect to new cylinder.
• Release pressure in hose before disconnection.
• Always test product to determine suitability
Next working day delivery service:
Parcel delivery to mainland UK £9.99 + VAT
Pallet delivery to mainland UK £40.00 + VAT
All orders received after 1PM on a Friday (including weekend orders) will be despatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery. Bank holidays are treated in the same way as a non-working day.
Please note: we rely upon the services of third party couriers, and whilst we endeavour to always deliver in a timely manner there are unfortunately a few occasions when the couriers fail to deliver on the appointed day and before the specified time. This happens rarely, but we cannot be held responsible for the late delivery of an item, or any costs incurred by customers’ tradesmen unable to work, please ensure you have your materials before booking in any trades. If your product has been delayed, we will do our best to keep you informed of any estimated time and date of your delivery.