No products in the cart
RWC THERMOGUARD WITH UPM3 PUMP
A compact prefabricated pack designed to thermostatically control the temperature of water within an underfloor heating system. The kit includes the thermostatic mixing valve, an ERP rated 7 metre circulating pump, and a flow manifold connection tee piece which includes a ½” FBSP tapping that can be used for reading temperatures and pressures or as a connection point
- The thermostatic unit gives excellent temperature stability particularly when return temperatures and mixed water temperatures are close to equal
- The system is designed to be fully flexible and can be fitted on either left or right sides of the manifold, with the return at top or bottom
- The mixing valve will function down to 25°C to ensure that initial warm-up and commissioning can be correctly carried out
- The side profile of the valve is reduced to allow easy fitting of the pack inside cabinets
- Features a temperature range from 25°C up to 60°C to cater for all types of floor constructions
Next working day delivery service:
Parcel delivery to mainland UK £9.99 + VAT
Pallet delivery to mainland UK £40.00 + VAT
All orders received after 1PM on a Friday (including weekend orders) will be despatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery. Bank holidays are treated in the same way as a non-working day.
Please note: we rely upon the services of third party couriers, and whilst we endeavour to always deliver in a timely manner there are unfortunately a few occasions when the couriers fail to deliver on the appointed day and before the specified time. This happens rarely, but we cannot be held responsible for the late delivery of an item, or any costs incurred by customers’ tradesmen unable to work, please ensure you have your materials before booking in any trades. If your product has been delayed, we will do our best to keep you informed of any estimated time and date of your delivery.